Thursday, March 27, 2014

Nicole isn't my only friend with benefit. Danika is a close friend if mine that I met through my cousin and she knows about all my past relationships. She's the one who I like to talk to when I need advice. We've both needed each other one night and we made slow sweet love. When I didn't tell her anything about Maia, I had to start from the beginning. It felt good to talk about her again. Although I do know it's giving me hope that maybe she will see me as something more. But that's not gonna happen and Danika knew that was my thought process. She made me feel loved again last night. Waking up with her arms around me and asking me if I feel better is exactly what I needed. Just someone to make me feel loved and not looking for someone to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment