Sunday, April 6, 2014

So I've been hanging out with Maia and a bunch of other people the past couple days because of a convention. I can say I don't like her anymore but I just want to be in a relationship. I want to have someone to depend on (this is going to be the same rant as usual) her feelings for me changed because she still loves her ex girlfriend who is probably still her girlfriend. When she's done with college she'll move away and I'll never see her again. It will be one of those stories of somebody who I used to know. I'm just waiting for a new chapter in my life to begin. But I don't know how or when it will begin. It's like the writer of my life has writers block and doesn't know what to do with me next. The next chapter will take mnonths and maybe years. I think I can wait. It has to be worth the wait. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment